Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby Chihuahua's

So our dog Lilly just had puppies. She had 3 tinly little chihuahua's. My kids think they are so cute and I tell them how are they cute. They are so small that they look almost like little rats. I can't believe how tired I am. You would have thought that with the lack of sleep that Seth and I have been getting that we just had a baby. (no more for us) We were saying that we actually thougtht that we got more sleep with our babies than with these puppies. I'll have to take some pictures so I can post them.

8 comments:

Charlene said...

Yay, you have a blog. Ours is theolivasclan.blogspot.com. I hope its ok if I link you to mine :)
Charlene

Amy said...

Tia! I found the link to your blog on Facebook. I had to come check it out.

You'll have to post pictures of your little puppies.

Jodi said...

It is great you joined the blogging world! Your kids are so cute!

Jodi

Brandi Jo said...

YEAH!!! You are a blogger... welcome! :-) Ha ha... You'll have to link our blog. www.schneidersrus.blogspot.com
Brandi

Amy O'Neill said...

Hey Tia!! Just found your blog! I will link you on mine. Hope the puppies are letting you guys get more sleep! ;)

Amy said...

Me want to see pictures! Pretty please Tia! Can I see pictures of your puppies?

Gardner Family said...

Tia, I'm soooo glad you have a blog. Love the picture of your family. You all look great. We'll be seeing you soon at dance practice. In the meantime come check me out at iheartcurtisgardner.blogspot.com.

Cj-Sg said...

Woohoo you are a blogger! I know crazy that I am old enough to be married with a baby and now another one. We moved in June to Gilbert and love it! Post some pictures of kiddos...I can't believe they are so old, remember, "Shu up mom" cover mouth and run away...